An extended office of Coal Controller’s Organization, a subordinate office under the Ministry of Coal has been inaugurated by Dr. Anil Kumar Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal here today.
This Office will function as main Office of Coal Controller’s Organization (CCO) and discharge following duties.
- Approval of Mine Plan and Mine Closure Plan
- Mine Opening& re-opening Permission
- Monitoring the Compliance of Mine Closure Plans
- Implementation and Monitoring of Washery Reject Policy
- Commissioner of Payment
- Collection & Compilation of monthly Coal &Lignite Statistics and Release of Annual Publication i.e. Provisional Coal Statistics & Coal Directory of India.
- Administrative & Accounts related matters of CCO
- Support to NITI AAYOG M/o Coal, NITI AYOG, CSO, M/o Statistics & P.I, IBM, M/o Mine, State Govt., National & International Agencies
Secretary (Coal), Dr. Anil Kumar Jain; Joint Secretary , Shri Shyam Bhagat Negi; Joint Secretary, Smt. Vismita Tej; Joint Secretary, Shri Bhabani Prasad Pati; Coal Controller & DDG , Ms. Santosh Agarwal; Director CCO, Shri. V. P. Singh & other senior officials were present on the occasion.